Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Low-Down of the 1st Week

Restoratiiiiiiooooonnnnnn!
The intern sang as the top of her voice as she began her prophetic song for an unsuspecting daughter of God. Not long into the song the intern charged off the stage, still singing, straight for the receiving princess. The intern touched her and the princess shook and collapsed to the floor by the power of God. The intern continued to sing her song into the microphone until her word was done, and then returned to the stage where prophecies continued for other people.
This is the nature of the school I attend, and I continually realize its the nature of God, as well. He is so radically in love with us, and when his passion comes out through his children, it is quite a sight to behold. To have the heart of God, with his passions, and his Holy Spirit inside of us is what we were made for and therefore its also quite an experience to experiance as well. Its what you were made for. Its joy unspeakable.
The first week of BSSM hasnt even ended yet, and I dont know what to say...God has been breaking me, and molding me, throughing out the bad, showing me the good, and now I'm at this of continueous surrender to him. I am continually reminded how young I am, and how very little I know. haha And its so wonderful! I have no idea what I am going to look like by the end of the school year! I dont even know what I WANT to look like by the end of the year. All I know is that I'm not going to look anything like I look now. All I know is that I cant afford to take my eyes off Jesus, or let go of his hand. I dont know how I'm going to pay my rent, or food...I dont know what I'm going to do when someone asks me to sing a prophetic word to someone else, or how I'm going to get all my homework done...all I know is that I'm running after the heart of God no matter what, and at whatever cost. Thats the only way I wont have any worries, and thats the only way I will be happy, and fufill my destiny. The only worry I have is not knowing God. If you dont know God, you wont know what hes doing and therefore wont be apart of it, and thats just the beginning. Thats the greatest fear i have right now. And that fear only comes from outside of love, because God is love.
So what will I be doing in the next 8mnths? What will I look like at the end of it all? How am I going to get through this?...I have no idea. but I am captivated by the one who does. haha! So in the next 8mnths I will be filling you in on how that goes. I expect great things.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha... I can so identify with this. The whole "I have no idea what anything is going to look like by the end of this!!!!" ... :P Its rather stunning, really. Last night I went to the prayer house to debrief, lol.. or.. spend some time with God in quietness and rest. Cause there is just so much to learn, and capture, and do, and be, and see, and.. it was like.. ENOUGH! I have to find my Papa God, where is He? Where is His peace and calm? ... and so I went and found it. ^^ And I think I'll be going back tonight as well.. mhm. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah! The surrender IS THE BEGINNING! I am delighted to hear about your adventures in God! Did you see the last FB pictures I posted? Your rock is in them! Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete